- Result without compromises – the skirting and its accessories such as corners, joints, and end pieces match visually decorations of Thermofix.
- Easy purchase – you can purchase the entire flooring system from a one manufacturer and under the same name.
- Perfect shape – the skirting profile has been designed to copy ideally the floor and wall surface and to level up eventual unevenness.
- Easy maintenance – prior to painting, you may simply dismantle the upper face part of the skirting and click it back on once the paint dries out. It completely eliminates preparation for painting and cleaning of residual paint.
- Safe cable laying – it is possible to conduct various cables inside the skirting, in particular additional wiring for the TV or Internet.
|Suggested combinations of the skirting|
|THERMOFIX Wood||Skirting boards||THERMOFIX Wood||Skirting boards|
|BorSiberian Pine||10128-1||L0002||Ash Brick||10142-1||L0012|
|Rustic Oak||10135-1||L0003||Smoky Beech||10133-1||L0013|
|Farmer´s wood||10130-1||L0004||Milk Pine||10139-2||L0014|
|European Walnut||10118-1||L0005||White Hornbeam||10111-2||L0015|
|Natural Oak||10131-1||L0006||Mediterian Pine||10143-1||L0016|
|Solid Wood Hornbeam||10113-2||L0007||Dark Oak||10204-2||L0017|
|White Pine – rustic||10108-1||L0008||Caramel Oak||10137-1||L0018|
|Whitened Oak||10123-2||L0009||Mountain Yew||12203-4||L0019|
If you are interested in the product
mentioned, you may contact directly
the sales department of Fatra.
Tel.: +420 577 502 362
Mobil: +420 724 405 712