- Result without compromises – the skirting and its accessories such as corners, joints, and end pieces match visually decorations of Thermofix.
- Easy purchase – you can purchase the entire flooring system from a one manufacturer and under the same name.
- Perfect shape – the skirting profile has been designed to copy ideally the floor and wall surface and to level up eventual unevenness.
- Easy maintenance – prior to painting, you may simply dismantle the upper face part of the skirting and click it back on once the paint dries out. It completely eliminates preparation for painting and cleaning of residual paint.
- Safe cable laying – it is possible to conduct various cables inside the skirting, in particular additional wiring for the TV or Internet.
|Type Imperio||Color floor skirting boards||Type Imperio||Color floor skirting boards|
|Algerian Oak||20501-1||L0008||Australian Oak||20507-1||x|
|Portuguese Oak||20501-2||x||Caspian Maple||20508-1||x|
|Pyrenean Beech||20502-1||x||Alaskan Pine||20509-1||x|
|California Oak||20503-1||L0018||Baikal Spruce||20509-2||L0004|
|American Larch||20504-1||x||Norwegian Oak||20510-1||x|
|Corsican Chestnut||20505-1||x||Bretagne Oak||20511-1||x|
|Rhineland Oak||20505-2||L0011||Mediterranean Plane Tree||20516-1||x|
|Black Sea Oak||20506-1||x|
x – The skirting board for this Imperio is not decorated with the pattern.
If you are interested in the product
mentioned, you may contact directly
the sales department of Fatra.
Tel.: +420 577 502 362
Mobil: +420 724 405 712
- Infolist Plastic Profiles